I am bringing out a release without Sabam repertoire. What should I do?

Are you releasing a CD or record with songs that are not represented by Sabam according to you? Then please state this clearly on your licence application ineLicensing (FR version - NL version) and ask the authors/composers involved to fill in and sign this document. Please attach this document to your application.

Even if Sabam does not represent the repertoire, you have to submit a licence application. We will then provide you and the presser with a ‘declaration of non-intervention’. This way the presser knows that he may produce the sound carriers.

Be sure to take a look at our brochure for music on a sound carrier (FR - NL).