I want to install a screen during an event. How do I handle this?

As protected works will be communicated to the public, you will have to submit a licence application to Sabam.

If you already have a licence - as a catering manager - for audio equipment and want to temporarily install an audiovisual device, you can consult the possibilities in the rate for daily use.

If you are organising an event to broadcast television images, the rate for sporadic use applies.

When organising, for example, a party (rate for parties), the installation of a screen is included.

We recommend that you make your request via eLicensing.