For several years now, Liveurope has been supporting a number of European concert halls to program promising artists. A concert is eligible for support from Liveurope if the artist meets the following conditions:
- The artist is not from the country where the concert takes place.
- The artist may not have released more than 3 albums in the last 5 years, as the purpose is to support starting artists.
The new Sabam For Culture / Liveurope grant is intended to cover the costs of a concert of an artist or group affiliated to Sabam touring within the framework of Liveurope.
All costs related to the concert may be taken into account: transport, accommodation, production, promotion,...
The support relates to the deficit of the operation (income minus expenses), with an upper limit of € 600.
- Limit of one grant per year per group/artist;
- Be a member of Sabam for the territory concerned;
- In the case of a group, at least half of the authors/composers are members of Sabam for the territory concerned;
- At least 50% of the performed works consists of original repertoire.
- The concert is labelled as a Liveurope concert on the website of the organiser.
Your file must include:
- The date and place of the concert;
- The set list of the concert;
- An overview table of the income and expenses.
- The file must be submitted at least 6 weeks before the concert date.
- After confirmation that the grant is awarded, the Sabam For Culture logo will be displayed on the communication carriers of the concert.
Analysis of application and payment of support
- Applications meeting all the criteria will be supported (subject to the available budget).
- Applicants will be informed of the decision within 15 days of the submission of the application for a grant.
- Payment will be made within 30 days of receipt of the final budget.