Although our offices will be closed until September 30th and our employees are working from home, we will continue to advise and assist you. Your royalties will also be paid out as planned.
If you have any questions, please consult our list of FAQs. You did not find the answer to your question? Contact us via our contact form. This way, your question will be treated with priority. Do you still want to reach us by phone? Until September 30th you can reach us every working day between 9.30 am and 1 pm, on 02 286 84 84.
When one of your works is being broadcast on television, we calculate the amount of the royalties based on following parameters:
1. the amount of royalties that the broadcaster is paying us
2. the number of works among which we distribute this sum
3. the number of points that we attribute to your work:
- fiction or documentary film: 5 points
- report, video clip or advert: 3 points
- visual credits: 1 point
4. the duration of the work
5. the number of broadcasts
6. if your work is a production (on request) of the broadcaster
If your work is a production of the broadcaster, you will also receive mechanical rights next to your performing rights.
The first two parameters in the list vary each year. Consequently, it is difficult to estimate beforehand how many royalties your broadcast will generate.