Although our offices will be closed until 31 August and our employees are working from home, we will continue to advise and assist you. Your royalties will also be paid out as planned.
If you have any questions, please consult our list of FAQs. You did not find the answer to your question? Contact us via our contact form. This way, your question will be treated with priority. Do you still want to reach us by phone? This is possible every working day from 9.30 AM to 1 PM and from 2 PM until 3.30PM, on 02 286 84 84.
Our database is a useful tool if you want to:
- Find out whether a work belongs to the national or international Sabam repertoire.
- Edit, adapt or translate the music or the text of a number, compose a medley or use a sample and you are looking for the publisher who has to give his written authorisation on behalf of the composer/author before the performance or reproduction.
- Publish music on an audio medium and are looking for the name of the author(s) and publisher(s) for the label information so that the authors' royalties can be correctly paid.
If you don't find a particular work, you cannot automatically assume that:
- You don't need to ask for permission for editing, adaptation, translation, medleys or use of samples.
- No authors' royalties are due for public performances or presentations and mechanical reproductions.
Some works may not yet be in the database because they have not yet been declared by our members or by our sister associations.