Sabam was founded by authors for authors
As a result of the current measures taken by the government to combat the corona virus, all our employees are working from home. The offices are therefore closed until 5 June. If you have any questions, please consult our list of FAQs. You did not find the answer to your question? Contact us via our contact form. This way, your question will be treated with priority. Do you still want to reach us by phone? This is possible every working day from 9.30 AM to 1 PM and from 2 PM until 3.30PM, on 02 286 84 84.
Due to maintenance works, our eServices will not be available from Wednesday 27 May at 5 pm until Thursday 28 May at 9 am. We apologise for this inconvenience.
Register your works, view your distributions and more.
Frequently asked questions
- What can Sabam do in case of plagiarism?
- Is it useful to report radio or TV performances abroad?
- Are there exceptions to the reproduction right?
- My audiovisual work is being screened in theatres and film festivals in Belgium and abroad. Which copyright royalties am I going to receive?
- How can I become a member of Sabam?