What are the current working conditions of audiovisual authors? How do negotiations on production agreements proceed? And what advantages do copyrights offer them? These topics and many more will be discussed by leading audiovisual authors and legal experts on 6 October during the online event 'Lights and action on authors' royalties'.
Through a series of interviews, case studies and Q&As, screenwriters and directors from around the world will share their experiences and highlight the importance of copyright for the creation of their works and their careers. Learn best practices from a panel of legal experts and find out what policy makers can do to improve the situation of audiovisual authors.
These authors will speak:
- Olatz ARROYO, screenwriter (Spain)
- Kiyoshi KUROSAWA, director (Japan)
- Esther MORALES, screenwriter (Spain)
- Cheick OUMAR SISSOKO, director (Mali)
- Cécile DESPRINGRE (Executive Director - SAA)
- Yves NILLY (Chairman - Writers & Directors Worldwide)
- Cristina PERPIÑÁ-ROBERT NAVARRO (Director of Legal Affairs - CISAC)
Register here. The event will take place on Wednesday 6 October at 2 pm.
The webinar will be held in English and is organised by the international Confederation of Societies of Authors and Composers (CISAC), the Society of Audiovisual Authors (SAA) and Writers & Directors Worldwide.
Do you have any questions?
Our Customer Service will gladly assist you as soon as possible.