We are moving! This means that our offices will be closed from 18 November. You can of course continue to contact us during this period. From 12 December, we will be happy to welcome you at our new address.
The amount of royalties the broadcaster pays us and the number of works over which we distribute that amount vary from year to year. It is therefore not possible to predict how much you will earn from your work being broadcast.
The amount of your royalties will depend on:
- the total amount of royalties that the broadcaster pays to Sabam;
- the number of works receiving a share of this amount;
- the number of ‘points’ we award to your work:
- credits or jingle: 1 point
- light music: 3 points
- jazz: 5 points
- serious music: 6.5 points
- the number of broadcasts;
- the duration of the broadcast;
- the time of the broadcast (during the day or night).