This depends on a number of parameters:
1. the amount of royalties the station pays us;
2. the number of works over which we distribute that amount;
3. the number of points we assign to your work:
- credits or jingle: 1 point
- light music: 3 points
- jazz: 5 points
- serious music: 6.5 points
4. the number of broadcasts;
5. the duration of the broadcast;
6. the time of the broadcasts (at night or during the day).
The first two parameters vary each year. That is why it is difficult for us to estimate in advance exactly how many royalties a broadcast will generate for you.