Although our offices will be closed until 31 August and our employees are working from home, we will continue to advise and assist you. Your royalties will also be paid out as planned.
If you have any questions, please consult our list of FAQs. You did not find the answer to your question? Contact us via our contact form. This way, your question will be treated with priority. Do you still want to reach us by phone? This is possible every working day from 9.30 AM to 1 PM and from 2 PM until 3.30PM, on 02 286 84 84.
To become a member of Sabam, simply fill in the online form. Depending on the discipline in which you are active, we may need additional information or we may ask you to provide us with a number of registration forms for works you have created.
- You must register at least 5 musical works or one or more works with a total duration of more than 15 minutes.
- Screenplay of a film or an audiovisual work that you have created
- Or the registration of an audiovisual work (link, DVD,…)
- A copy of the production contract
- A novel or a published collection of at least 15 poems
- 5 lecture texts with a total duration of at least 30 minutes
- 5 short stories or short stories with at least 15 pages in total
- An art curriculum and biography, as complete as possible, with a number of references to exhibitions (only for works of plastic art) or projects of exhibitions, performed commissions, press articles, publication of works in catalogues, magazines or newspapers or obtaining possible prizes or recognitions.
- At least 5 photographs, photocopies or prints of works.
Theatre & dance:
- A copy of your written work
- A registration form for dramatic works with a duration of at least 15 minutes.