Although our offices will be closed until September 30th and our employees are working from home, we will continue to advise and assist you. Your royalties will also be paid out as planned.
If you have any questions, please consult our list of FAQs. You did not find the answer to your question? Contact us via our contact form. This way, your question will be treated with priority. Do you still want to reach us by phone? Until September 30th you can reach us every working day between 9.30 am and 1 pm, on 02 286 84 84.
Our offices will be closed from 24 December at 13h. We can be reached on Friday 3 January between 10h and 13h, and from 6 January at the usual times.
- Are you a customer and are you organising an event between 24 December and 3 January? Please go to eLicensing (called ‘MyUnisono’ from 1 January).
- You are a member and want to register a work or check a distribution? Please log in to your eServices or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A question about Unisono or something else? Please use the contact form on our website.
- Do you have a question about Sabam For Culture? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Are you a journalist? Then please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02/286 83 83.
We wish you happy holidays!