Declare your music

Are your works performed live, broadcast on the radio, available on streaming platforms?  Are they sold on vinyl or CD, used in movies or TV shows? Declare these works as soon as possible to receive a remuneration for your copyrights.


Have you entered into a contract with a (sub-)publisher?

In this case, you don't have to do anything. It is this person who will declare your works to Sabam.


Don't have an editor or sub-editor?  

You must then take responsibility for declaring your works. It's easy, via MySabam. 

You don't have a MySabam account yet? Ask for it via


Register your works, view your distributions and more
Log in


Attention: After declaring your works, don't forget to regularly signal the performances of these works! You can also do this via MySabam.


Check out our FAQs.