As a result of the current measures taken by the government to combat the corona virus, all our employees are working from home. The offices are therefore closed until 5 June. If you have any questions, please consult our list of FAQs. You did not find the answer to your question? Contact us via our contact form. This way, your question will be treated with priority. Do you still want to reach us by phone? This is possible every working day from 9.30 AM to 1 PM and from 2 PM until 3.30PM, on 02 286 84 84.
Due to maintenance works, our eServices will not be available from Wednesday 27 May at 5 pm until Thursday 28 May at 9 am. We apologise for this inconvenience.
If your music is played on the radio, we calculate the amount of royalties on the basis of the following parameters:
1. The amount of royalties that the station pays to us
2. The number of works among which we distribute that amount
3. The number of points we assign to your work:
- Credits or jingle: 1 point
- Light music: 3 points
- Jazz: 5 points
- Serious music: 6.5 points
4. The number of broadcasts
5. The duration of the broadcast
6. The time of the broadcasts (at night or during the day)
The first two parameters vary each year. It is therefore difficult to estimate in advance exactly how many royalties you will receive for a broadcast.