Although our offices will be closed until September 30th and our employees are working from home, we will continue to advise and assist you. Your royalties will also be paid out as planned.
If you have any questions, please consult our list of FAQs. You did not find the answer to your question? Contact us via our contact form. This way, your question will be treated with priority. Do you still want to reach us by phone? Until September 30th you can reach us every working day between 9.30 am and 1 pm, on 02 286 84 84.
This year the creative festival heart of Amsterdam Dance Event is once again located in the Flemish Arts Centre ‘De Brakke Grond’. It’s the perfect moment for Belgium Booms - a collaboration between Sabam for Culture, Poppunt and Wallonie-Bruxelles Musiques - to focus the attention of all present dance lovers on Flanders and the rest of Belgium.
From Wednesday 16 to Sunday 20 October, Amsterdam will for the 24th time be dedicated to electronic music during Amsterdam Dance Event. As Festival Hangout of ADE 2019, the Flemish Arts Centre is located in the heart of the showcase festival, an excellent opportunity to put our artists on the map. We do this not only during ADE Sound Lab in the Flemish Arts Centre, but also during various other activities.
Together with Red Light Radio, the most important Dutch electronic radio station, Brussels music guru Lefto is curating a full evening programme in our Main Hall where emerging talent from both Belgium and the Netherlands will stand behind the turntables.
During ADE BeamLab the Brussels audiovisual collective ALEA(s) will talk to those present about their live performances and Susobrino, winner of the Red Bull Elektropedia Award and the Champion Sound Beat Battle, will give you a peek behind the scenes during his ‘In the studio with’ session.
Furthermore, we are working together with the underground magazine Subbacultcha and Café Struik, which is loved by locals. Last but not least, the Flemish Arts Centre will open its doors to professionals from the Belgian and international sector as part of ADE Pro on Friday afternoon, just as it did last year.
Check out the complete overview of our activities at ADE or click here for a list of all Belgian activities.
Wednesday 16 October
- 18.00 - 23.00 – ADE BeamLab 2019 w/ ALEA(s)
Thursday 17 October
- 20.00 - 23.00 – Céline Gillain at s105 (De School). In collaboration w/ Subbacultcha
Friday 18 October
- 16.00 - 18.00 – Network drink at Brakke Grond Café, supported by ADE Pro (invite only)
- 20.00 - 23.30 – Lefto x Red Light Radio presents, w/ 2 Times Nothing, Annie Pleasure, Susobrino, Peaking Lights and De Witte Kunst
- 17.00 - 08.00 – E314 agency - A Belgian takeover at Café Struik, w/ Bjeor, Exalt, Gay Haze, Innershades, Kiani And His Legion, Maniok and Sixsixsixties
Saturday 19 October
- 12.15 - 13.00 – In The Studio With Susobrino, ADE Soundlab
- 17.00 - 08.00 – Culte Agency Take Over at Café Struik, w/ Alfred Anders, DTM Funk, FRONT DE CADEAUX, Hiele, Lawrence Le Doux, Mika Oki, Rrita Jashari, Sagat, Simon Halsberghe, SKY H1 and Zeta Lys