Declare your works

As a visual or plastic artist, you do not have to declare your works. Based on your name, our department of graphic and plastic arts has enough data to manage your rights. Indeed, your signature is considered sufficient proof of your authorship.  

Are you a photographer? In this case, you can prove your authorship by using the negatives of your works. 

Is your work published in the press, in books, catalogs, or broadcast on TV? Visit our Reprography & private copying page to learn more and fill out your publication and/or broadcast declarations."

Check out our FAQs